7.6.08

Post Semester Wrap-up, Pre Summer Ramp-up

Played for Cornell's Graduation, flew to New Mexico to pick up my car, and drove to Mountain View, CA. Started work this week at Palm, working on devices I'm not allowed to blog about because of three separate confidentiality agreements. That's a shame.

Instead I've finally uploaded some of the CU Wind Ensemble concert from spring semester. Overture to Candide was conducted by a guest conductor (and as a result was really slow imo). The piano concerto was composed by Norbert Palej, and this was it's premiere performance. Fog tropes is actually an electric piece with a brass sextet (2 trumpets, 2 french horns, a trombone and a tuba). The result is pretty cool... it's hard to tell what is in the recording and what was actually performed live onstage.

Just ordered my midi controller, so I expect it should be here by the next post. I'm so excited :)


Overture to Candide - CU Wind Ensemble




Movimento Concertante for Piano and Wind Ensemble - CU Wind Ensemble




Fog Tropes - CU Wind Ensemble

blog comments powered by Disqus